The 2nd Annual (2016) DEI results are now available. Interested in learning more? You can now view the top-scoring companies deemed "2016 DEI Best Places to Work,"
download the free mini summary report at the bottom of this screen, and/or purchase the 2016 DEI Annual Report.
A few quick facts from the 2016 DEI:
- Number of Companies that Participated: 83 Fortune 1000-size companies
- Number of Industries Represented: 23 (one is an "Other" catch all category)
- Industries with the Highest Number of Participants:
- Aerospace & Defense, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Professional Services, Retail, and Telecommunications
- Overview of DEI Survey Scores (based on a score range of zero to 100):
Companies shared what they like about the DEI survey. Here are a few responses:
To view/download a free brief summary of aggregate results and learnings from the 2016 DEI, please enter the below contact information. By entering your contact information,
please know that you will be added to AAPD and the USBLN's mailing lists.
- "What I liked the most was that it keeps us proactive and focused on best practices."
- "What I like about the DEI is that the survey questions are comprehensive as they relate to all areas of the company."
- "Helps us think about things differently and in a holistic way."
- "Some of the questions were truly eye opening and challenged us to make some important changes."
- "Questions are thought provoking and cause you to examine/review policies and practices."
For more general information about the DEI, view the DEI FAQs.
IMPORTANT. Please Note: The DEI Mini Summary Report is proprietary to AAPD and the USBLN. Posting of the document is strictly prohibited.